Having a career in modelling is no easy feat, but one that Chantelle Stanton (formerly known as Chantelle Price) has successfully managed to navigate. One of those faces you’ve probably come across at some point in her career. Signed with Chadwick Models and Chic Management, She has appeared in campaigns with Eleven Australia, Mariana Hardwick, Mimco, Lorna Jane and Seafolly to name a few.
This week for our interview series we had the privilege of sitting down with the gorgeous Chantelle to talk about her home style, an insight into her modelling career and any advice she has for our bride to be's!
1. You just got married, CONGRATULATIONS! You looked absolutely beautiful. What advice do you have for any bride to be's?
My advice would be to just to enjoy the process and the big lead up. Trust that things will fall into place and to take a moment to soak it all in as it goes so fast! Have FUN!
2. How did your husband Tanner propose to you?
He proposed on a weekend away at Polperro Winery in Red Hill. It was super special and pulled it off very well! Haha we were over the moon!
3. What is the best part of your job?
I love meeting new people and the creative side of shoots. There’s always something new and fun coming up!
4. How do you spend your favourite evenings and weekends?
I am for sure a home body!!! My favourite evening would be a night in watching a movie with my favourite Thai take away.
5. What does a typical work day look like for you?
Everyday is different! From meetings to photo shoots to shooting content for brands, doing house work to pilates and catching up with friends!
6. What do you wish someone told you at the start of your career?
You are not for everyone and that’s ok! Don’t change yourself to suit other people
7. How do you overcome doubts?
I find doing something to help clear my mind like pilates or a big walk, speaking to Tanner or a friend about why I am doubting something!
8. What are you looking forward to for the rest of 2021?
Just seeing what’s in store! A few big exciting things coming up and hopefully some more travelling around Australia!
9. What is your life mantra?
Expect nothing, appreciate everything, What is meant to be will be. Everything happens for a reason.
10. How would you describe your personal style in your home?
Coastal without being a beach house! Pinterest & Instagram are my go to’s for style inspiration. I also love three bird renovations, their styling is amazing and always on trend.
11. What are your favourite Papier hq pieces?
Ooo my fav is my Gucci print we hung in our master with the timber frame!
To see more of Chantelle's journey follow her on Instagram
Photography by Lost in Love. Follow her on Instagram